Java Reporting Tool: support deployment and integration with various projects
FineReport is a pure JAVA software which can be seamlessly integrated with JAVA projects. It supports independent and embedded employment. Non-JAVA projects can also be perfectly deployed and integrated with the support of an independent web server. C/S system and page integration are realized through embedded browser controls and iframe.
Cluster: improve system performance and reliability
- High consistency: All configurations and files made through the FineReport can be synchronized to each node of the cluster at any time.
- High Availability：Support all stand-alone functions. When a single node goes down, the system can still be accessed.
- Powerful functionality: As the number of nodes increases, the concurrency supported by the system grows almost linearly. Also, the load of each node is more balanced.
- Simple to use: users can quickly configure the cluster environment through simple operations in the platform, adding and deleting nodes support hot deployment. Also, you can monitor the health and logs of each node in the platform
Web Page Integration：Integrating Reports into Web Pages via the Frame Framework
- Support URL passing parameters: User-defined report nodes. The parameters can be given to the report on the web page, such as time and user information, to filter dynamic data.
- Support customing parameter query interface: The user system may already use the controls in its own framework such as query, ext, etc. to implement a specific style of conditional query interface. There is no need to use the FR built-in parameter interface.
- Supporting customing toolbars: The user system has defined a set of toolbar buttons; users only need to embed report content on the page.
Single Sign-on: Multiple Single Sign-on Ways
- AJAX: Support cross-domain, asynchronous authentication, verification timeout process.
- Action submission: When the report permission is verified, the action in the form can be used to trigger the URL verification, which is convenient and quick.
- Iframe: Support cross-domain, but does not support asynchronous authentication, verification timeout process
- CAS SSO: Support CAS central certification services