Broad Data Sources Support
- Relational Database：include such mainstream relational databases as Oracle, SqlServer, Mysql, DB2, Sybase, Access, Derby, Postgres, Informix; Support SQL data sheets or views, or stored procedures.
- Text data sources: Excel files, TXT files, XML files, etc.
- Multidimensional databases: Essbase, ssas, sap, hadoop, FineCube.
- NoSQL data source: MongoDB
- Built-in datasets: Server built-in datasets and report built-in datasets
- Others: Program data source, JSON, SAP data source
Convenient Database Connection
FineReport connects data sources through various channels, including direct connection to the database via JDBC, sharing database connection with the application server via JNDI or connection to the SAP system via JCO. It takes seconds and requires no messy scripting or coding.FREE TRIAL
Data Integration From Multiple Sources
Support extracting and combing data cross databases and tables, and easy to integrate data from ERP/OA/MES and other enterprise systems in a single platform, which breaks the information silos in the organizations.